3PLY Type 2R Masks
Panodyne Medical/Surgical 3 ply Face Mask protects the wearer from large droplets, splashes, or sprays of body or other hazardous fluids. Protects against small liquid droplets, blood, sputum, of people close by and protects the patient from the wearer’s respiratory emissions.
CE certification, Designed for medical use, High performance of BFE,PFE and ΔP, Good performance of anti micro-dust, anti-spray, anti-virus.
This 3 ply face Mask is an air breathing apparatus designed for bacterial filtration. It consists of:
2 polypropylene (PP) layers
1 layer Melt blown (middle layer)
2 Holding Elastics
1 Nose Barrette
- Take and face the outer-surface of the mask.
- While facing the outer-surface of the mask away from you, loop the ear loops comfortably around your ears.
- Adjust the nose band to fit nicely on the bridge of your nose, conforming to the contour of your face.
- Now holding the nose band in place, pull the bottom end of the mask under your chin to fully cover your mouth, your nose, as well as your chin.
- To offer a good protection, it’s suggested user to change a new one after using the mask for 4 hours
NON WOVEN 3 ply FACE MASK – according to EN14683:2019 standard: Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)>99% at 3.0±0.3μm.
Layer 1: Blue, Green,Yellow, lilac, Orange, Fresh Green, Pink or White, PP Layer
Layer 2: White, Purpose-made Melt blown
Layer 3: White, PP Non woven
Holding Elastics: Urethane Elastic Fiber
Nose Barrett: Polyethylene with Iron wire
Fiberglass-free and latex-free
Force at Break
If you would like more information please see our blog Face Coverings – what you need to know about face masks….or see our other range of Masks and Respirators here.
We are proud to be the preferred supplier of PPE for the Alzheimer’s Society, keeping their frontline workers prepared when working with dementia patients.