Cleverly designed with an extra long length of 122cm, this coat ensures total protection in adverse weather conditions and offers exceptional value for money. This lightweight coat features a pack-away hood, stud and zip storm flap, large pockets for ample storage, a radio loop and a badge holder.
- Waterproof with taped seams preventing water penetration
- Extremely water resistant eco-conscious fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
- Extra protection against the rain with a longer 122cm length
- Drawcord hood and hem for a secure and comfortable fit
- Inner elasticated cuff
- Vented back yoke and eyelets for added breathability and comfort
- Bio motion tape pattern to improve recognition of human shape at distance
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 2 pockets for secure storage
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Badge holder for easy clipping of your ID card
- REACH compliant PVC coating
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- CE certified
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- RIS 3279 TOM Issue 2 (Orange Only)
- EN 343 Class 3:1 X WP 5,000mm
- ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE R CLASS 3
- ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE P Class 3
- AS/NZS 4602.1 Class D/N
Discover the perfect high-visibility jacket for every condition in our extensive selection:
- Rainy Days? Stay dry with our H445 Hi-Vis Rain Coat, designed for ultimate protection.
- Versatility Required? The Portwest DX4 Hi-Vis 4-in-1 Jacket and Portwest Hi-Vis 3-in-1 Contrast Winter Pro Jacket adapt to changing weather.
- Sleek and Safe: The Portwest Hi-Vis 2-in-1 Contrast Bomber Jacket and Leo Dartmoor Hi-Vis Class 3 Ecoviz Breathable Bomber Jacket offer style without compromising visibility.
- For a Modern Look: Choose the Portwest Hi-Vis Contrast Softshell 3L Jacket for sleek design and high visibility.
Boost your knowledge and wardrobe with our guide to the Best Waterproof Hi-Vis Work Jackets of 2024, ensuring you’re equipped for safety and style in any work environment.