A single case includes 10 boxes of 100
1. Durable and stretchable.
2. For single use only, micro textured surface and smooth surface.
3. Powder-free, synthetic rubber copolymer of acrylonitrile and butadiene, specification meets international standard.
4. Ambidextrous, rolled cuff, easy to put on and take off, highest comfort.
5. Smooth-finish, anti-aging, waterproof, environmental protection, non-toxic and odourless, soft.
6. Not easy to pierce, durable, resisting acid, alkali, oil, dirt, high temperature and special chemical medium.
7. Adequate thickness, not affect on doctors hand sensitivity.
8. Provides a great deal of flexibility and stretchiness, snap-back to their original shape with ease, can be worn for long periods of time with minimal hand fatigue.
What is Nitrile?
In short, Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that is commonly used as a disposable glove material. In many sectors disposable Nitrile are used because they have a higher puncture resistance than any other glove material.
AQL stands for “Acceptable Quality Level” and refers to an internationally used quality standard for measuring the % of pinhole defects in disposable gloves. Yes you heard that right, all gloves can have some tiny pinholes in them; this includes all nitrile, latex, sterile and non sterile gloves. The test process involves checking batches of gloves during manufacturing to see how watertight they are.