A single case includes 10 boxes of 100
- Durable and stretchable.
- For single use only, micro textured surface and smooth surface.
- Powder-free, synthetic rubber copolymer of acrylonitrile and butadiene, specification meets international standard.
- Ambidextrous, rolled cuff, easy to put on and take off, highest comfort.
- Smooth-finish, anti-aging, waterproof, environmental protection, non-toxic and odourless, soft.
- Not easy to pierce, durable, resisting acid, alkali, oil, dirt, high temperature and special chemical medium.
- Adequate thickness, not affect on doctors hand sensitivity.
- Provides a great deal of flexibility and stretchiness, snap-back to their original shape with ease, can be worn for long periods of time with minimal hand fatigue.
What is Nitrile?
In short, Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that is commonly used as a disposable glove material. In many sectors disposable Nitrile are used because they have a higher puncture resistance than any other glove material.
AQL stands for “Acceptable Quality Level” and refers to an internationally used quality standard for measuring the % of pinhole defects in disposable gloves. Yes you heard that right, all gloves can have some tiny pinholes in them; this includes all nitrile, latex, sterile and non sterile gloves. The test process involves checking batches of gloves during manufacturing to see how watertight they are.