All orders placed before 4PM are shipped the same business day. Otherwise, they are shipped the following business day. Please note that Saturday and Sunday are not considered business days.
See our policy here.
Shipping costs depend on the weight (and size) of your order, your destination, and the shipping method you choose.
For orders shipped within the UK, we offer our flat rate shipping method via DPD. This means your order ships for the same low rate no matter how much you order!
For all other destinations please email firstname.lastname@example.org
No, we use Stripe for our online payment gateway or for trade terms and businesses accounts we use invoices.
We can ship worldwide and contniue to ship internationally for our customers.
Yes we offer bespoke services and would be happy to help, however, this is only available via our dedicated customer service team. For more information please email email@example.com or call us on 03330 150 330
Depending on the product ordered, you will either have DPD email/text you or will be provided with a tracking update directly from Rapid Fire Supplies.
Due to the type of products we sell once an order is placed with are not able to cancel.
If your order has not yet shipped or isn’t in the process of being packed, we may be able to help. Please contact us (as this action attempts to halt processing of your order) so we may try to assist. Please note that we cannot guarantee that we can modify your order.
Instructions for what you should do in the event that something is wrong with your order are available here.
For the vast majority of returns, it takes about 5-10 Business Days for us to get your package at the fulfillment center, inspect your return, process it into inventory, and complete your refund. If the refund is being issued to a credit card, depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 Business Days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Office hours are 08:30 to 19:00 but you can email 24hrs per day and we will come back to you at the earliest opportunity.
- About Us – ClearMask™ Supplier UKFor today’s blog we cover the impact of COVID-19 on […]
- Alzheimer’s Society report – Worst hit: dementia during coronavirusWe explore the key points from the lastest report ”Worst […]
- Face Coverings – what you need to know about face masks….With so many companies and retail outlets now selling PPE, […]
- Coronavirus: Frequently asked questions and useful organisationsAlzheimer’s Society advice and guidence original source here Here are […]
- How long does COVID 19 stay on surfaces?According to PHE, under most circumstances, the amount of infectious […]
- About us
- Contact us
- FAQ About Hand Sanitiser
- FAQ About FFP2, FFP3 and Respirators
- Terms and Conditions
- Modern Slavery Policy
- GDPR Policy