It’s vital for businesses and services to prepare for visitors or employees who show symptoms of COVID-19.
How do you protect them? what do you need?
According to the latest government information, if you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), get a test as soon as possible. Stay at home until you get the result.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms.
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
- you’re worried about your symptoms
- you’re not sure what to do
Call 111 if you cannot get help online. Do not go to places like a GP surgery, hospital or pharmacy.
Working on site
To keep employees and volunteers safe you should:
- make sure on-site employees can spot symptoms
- tell workers with symptoms to quarantine immediately
- explain new procedure and provide training where necessary
- consider the protected characteristics of your employees when making decisions, and to prevent discrimination
To support employees working remotely you should:
- provide the right equipment for people to work from home
- keep remote and on-site employees connected
- send updates to employees when the situation changes
- make sure you consider employees’ needs (you have a responsibility to prevent discrimination at work)
- look after people’s mental health
Our best selling COVID-19 protection products
Easimask FSM14 FFP3 Valved Duckbill. Box of 20
Panodyne Hand Sanitiser 70% IPA, 250ml. Case of 5 bottles
ClearMask™ Face Mask. Box of 24
Grey Portwest Reusable 3 Ply Mask (Non PPE). Box of 25
Panodyne Infrared Thermometer Gun, per unit.
Polyco Healthline Disposable Aprons 16 Micron (pack 1000)
Sleepy Antibacterial Wipes, pack of 70. Case of 12
RFS Hand Sanitizer Gel 75%, 5 litre. Case of 4
RFS Pedal Dispenser, 7L per unit.
Panodyne Protective Face Shield. Box of 10
PDI Sani-Cloth 70% Alcohol Wipes Box of 5
Panodyne 3 PLY Face Masks Type IIR BFE 98%. Box of 50